Yoga Retreat with Jen Burk-Reynolds
August 13th, 2013 in Uncategorized
november 9th-16th, 2013
awake & relaxed: a yoga retreat to nourish body and soul
Come away with us to the lovely beaches of Tulum for a week of practice, relaxation and fun! We’ll spend the week doing yoga; swimming in the sea; enjoying delicious meals together; and giving thanks for our many blessings.
Twice daily yoga classes will allow us to dive deeply into our practice while leaving plenty of time to explore local culture; connect with an amazing community of people and to simply rest and relax.
This retreat is a mindful alternative to the usual rush and hustle of the pre-holiday season and will be the perfect opportunity to pause and reflect and to set clear intentions for the new year ahead.
So, come dig your feet into the warm white sand and nourish your body and soul through yoga …you’ll be so glad you did…paradise awaits!!!
- 2 hour vigorous morning vinyasa yoga practice
- Delicious cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Free time for swimming, relaxation, exploration, and adventure
- 2 hour mellow evening yoga practice (yin, restorative & meditation)
RETREAT PRICING (all rooms are double occupancy)
- Deluxe Room – $1850 /person
- Standard Room – $1650/person
- Basic Room – $1450/person
PLEASE NOTE: Shambala petit is a very intimate retreat center…therefore, space is extremely limited…this retreat will sell out.
TO REGISTER PLEASE CONTACT JEN: firstname.lastname@example.org